Basics of PLC
This PLC Training Course gives the participants to work on Hardware of PLC, Powering and wiring of modules with addressing, Simatic STEP7 family controller details, No/Nc, set/reset instructions, Timers, Counters, Comparators, Math Functions
- Program execution in Automation systems.
- Hardware configuration of the S7-1200 PLC.
- Uploading from PLC and downloading to PLC
- Addressing the I/O’s with tag names and wiring the signal modules.
- Binary and digital operations in Ladder language.
- Ladder programming with Timers, Counters on industrial project applications
- Monitoring and forcing the inputs and outputs.
- Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on TIA portal
Projects by using the course
PLC based smart car parking system.
PLC based intelligent traffic system.
Paint mixing industry.
Intelligent motor protection system using PLC.
PLC based industrial cooling tower system.
PLC based automatic alarm system in plants.
PLC based level control system.
PLC-based elevator system.
PLC-based automatic coffee vending machine.
PLC-based traffic density is controlled using sensors.
PLC-based industrial security system.
PLC-based filter reactor in a sugar factory.
PLC-based multichannel fire alarm system.
PLC-based energy optimization of the plant.
Frequently Asked Questions
TIA Portal V15, S7 1200 PLC kit
Diploma B.Tech M. Tech