Basics of Low Voltage Switchgear Training
In our basic Low Voltage Switchgear Training Course the participants will learn the functional principal and operation of the low voltage power distribution and control products like MCCB, SDF, contactors, relays. The main emphasis of the course is on teaching practical product knowledge, in order to enable maintenance, inspect and service LV switchgear products, to find simple errors, and to replace the spare parts.
- Interpret schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Configure soft starter.
- Start the Induction motor with different starting methods.
- Understand the Construction, Characteristics, and operation of various Low Voltage Switch Gear.
- Installation and wiring of DOL and RDOL Starter
- Installation and wiring of Star Delta Starter
Projects by using the course
Dimensioning of Low Voltage Motor Feeder System
Study on Star and Delta connected Motors
Study on Conventional Motor Feeder system and Associated Switchgear system
Study of Co-ordination System and Associated Switchgear
Frequently Asked Questions
Low voltage switchgear equipment like mcb, mccb, softstarters, rccb etc,.
Diploma B.Tech M. Tech