The students/ industry personnel would learn the below listed points in the Nesting – Productivity
- Automatic part arrangement for nesting, and support for manual part arrangement.
- Automatic or manual cutting path definition
- Automatic beveling/ bridging / common cutting / multi-touching
- Marking and punching at curve surfaces
- Direct N/C code generation (EIA/ESSI)
- Import from 2D drawings and export of drawing files into CADWIN base and automatic generation of production drawing onthe steel plate.
- Generation of Production Information including data for cutting length, centre of gravity, weight, painting area, welding length, bevel, etc…
- Verifying and simulation of N/C code data for plate cutting
- Support of process for Procurement of steels.
- Pre-nesting for procurement and ordering of steel plate
- Detail quantifying of number of quantity of
steel for procurement
- Control and management of amount of scrap rate
- Common database interface by ODBC
- Support for customization for additional functions if required. (e.g., TRIBON interface.)
- Simultaneously manipulate multi-sheet cutting plan
- Easy setting for N/C machine
- Interactive execution mode for all operations
- Easy and fast ways to correct production data against design changes
- Automatic cutting sequence assignment
- Automatic Torch Spacing Control