The Piping Training Systems form a hands-on training program designed to train students for careers as pipe fitters and piping maintenance technicians. The systems can also be used to teach students how to enforce the safety rules to be followed when working at industrial sites.
1 The main learning objectives are the reading of piping schematics, calculation of pipe lengths, fabrication, installation, and testing of piping circuits made of galvanized steel pipes, hoses, PVC pipes, and copper tubes.
What are some job opportunities after doing the course.
Outcome of the Course: Participants will get knowledge on
• Properties and Dimensions of a Pipe.
• Properties, Functions, and Specifications of Pipe Fittings.
• Properties and Specifications of Flanges.
• Bolts for Joining Flanges, Gasket and Orifice Plates.
• Properties and Functions of Valves.
• Pipe Hangers and Supports.
• Basic Concepts of Orthographic and Isometric Sketching.
• Symbolic representation in Pipe Drawings, Reading Sketches.
• Principles of Measurement.
• Mathematical Computations: Decimals and Fractions.
Projects by using the course: —
Industrial Applications: For all Plumbing applications
Industry Sector: Power, Steel, Ferro Alloys, FMCG, Shipping, Automobile, Oil refineries, Mining and all Processing Plants, etc.,