The Turning Manufacturing Process course teaches the use of the Manufacturing application for creating Lathe tool paths. The course is taught within the context of an NC/CNC programming session and emphasizes the programming organization and efficiency that the Manufacturing application provides. The purpose of this class is to teach you how to use the Turning software as you would in your work environment.
1 Create and retrieve tools
2 Face operations
4 Common options
5 Centerline operations
6 Rough operations – OD
7 Rough operations – ID
8 Finish operations OD and ID work
9 Groove operations
10 Teach Mode operations
11 Thread operations
12 Using multiple spindles
14 Vertical Turret Lathe
15 Merging Lathes
16 Project activities
What are some job opportunities after doing the course.
Outcome of the course: after successfully completing this course, you will be able to:
• Create cross-sectional curves for use in defining part and blank geometry.
• Define part and blank geometry for Turning operations.
• Create facing, centerline drilling, roughing, grooving, finishing, and threading operations.
• Visually verify the program by displaying 2D and 3D dynamic material removal.
• Define part geometry for parts mounted at each spindle of a multiple spindle machine.
• Manage the in-process workpiece as it is passed from one spindle to the next.
• Create a program that contains milling and turning operations.
Projects by using the course: Different types of Jigs and Fixtures, Different types of Press tools, different types of Moulds
Industrial Applications: Tool Rooms, Production lines, manufacturing plants
Industry Sector: Automotive, aerospace, medical and Heavy Engineering industries
Online MCQ Test and Tool test
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any LABs?
Yes. Product Design & Validation Lab
Which Software / Hardware is used in the training?
What are Educational Prerequisite to join the course?
Diploma B.Tech M. Tech
What are Prerequisite (Software / Experience) to the course?
Essentials for NX Designers & NC/CNC Prog
What are Locations where the course is conducted?
Mumbai & Vizag, India
State Of Art LABS
MNC’s & Consultancies Tie up
Freshers / Students Placed
Why US Practical TrainingReal-Time ProjectsCorporate TrainersResume Prep., Mock InterviewsPlacement Records
Job Oriented Training in Mumbai & Vizag India. Online & Classroom Training by Certified Professional from Industry. Real time Project Oriented Classes, courses by Experts.