What are some job opportunities after doing the course.
Outcome of the Course: Basics For All Mechanical design products, Reverse engineering of any products and Creating or recreating of any mechanical products
Projects by using the course:
1. Projects on heavy engineering
2. Detailed engineering design from conceptual studies
3. Manufacturing and engineering drawing generation
4. Design and detailing of a tri-cycle frame with an Electric driven.
5. Design and development of automobile race car steering with the consideration of human ergonomics.
6. Reverse Engineering on Car rim cover
7. Benchmarking of Mechatronics system
8. Designing plastic parts of interior, exteriors of automobile
Industrial Applications: Automotive Design Industry, Aerospace design Industry, Medical device Industry, Defence, Industrial Design Industry, Heavy Equipment Industry etc.
Industry Sector: Automotive, aerospace, medical and Heavy Engineering industries
Job Designations: Designers, engineers, and CAD/CAM managers who need to create parametric solid models that capture design intent
Assessment Methodology: Online MCQ Test and Tool test
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any LABs?
Yes. Product Design and Validation (PDV)
Which Software / Hardware is used in the training?
What are Educational Prerequisite to join the course?
Diploma B.Tech M. Tech
What are Prerequisite (Software / Experience) to the course?
Basic knowledge of engg. drawing
What are Locations where the course is conducted?
State Of Art LABS
MNC’s & Consultancies Tie up
Freshers / Students Placed
Why US Practical TrainingReal-Time ProjectsCorporate TrainersResume Prep., Mock InterviewsPlacement Records
Job Oriented Training in Mumbai & Vizag India. Online & Classroom Training by Certified Professional from Industry. Real time Project Oriented Classes, courses by Experts.