This Training program gives the participant to work on Simatic Basic and comfort panels, Batch management using Recipe, Database connectivity, introduction to Profibus DP, PA, FMS, PLC to HMI communication, PLC TO PLC communication.
1 Communicate between HMI and PLC
2 Communicate between PLC to PLC, Configure HMI
3 Understand various communication protocols
4 PLC to Remote rack (ET200M) communication.
5 Configure HMI according to Process requirement.
6 Communicating PLC to PAC4200 through Modbus TCP
7 Communicating to PLC to G120 Drive
What are some job opportunities after doing the course.
Outcome of the Course: Upon Course completion, Participants will be able to design, Install HMI systems in the industries and can communicate PLC with capable devices.
Projects by using the course:
• Programming and Design of Human Machine Interface(HMI) for Mixer application
• Programming and Design of Human Machine Interface(HMI) for Bin feeding system
• Programming and Design of Human Machine Interface(HMI) for Blast furnace
• Programming and Design of Human Machine Interface(HMI) for Conveyor and Elevator system
Industrial Applications: Bin feeding system, Material Handling System, Packaging, Automated Lines, etc.,
Industry Sector: Power, Steel, Ferro Alloys, FMCG, Shipping, Automobile, Oil refineries, Mining and all Processing Plants, etc.,
Job Designations: SCADA Programmer, Automation Engineer, Service Engineer
Assessment Methodology: 1. Online objective type Assessment during the Course.
2. Offline Assessment after the Course Completion.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any LABs?
Which Software / Hardware is used in the training?